Chocolate-lovers will swoon over the rich texture of these flourless fudgy cookies! Top with walnuts, your favorite nut, or whatever you happen to have on hand.
Flourless Fudgy Cookies
- 3 large egg whites (106 grams), room temperature
- 2 teaspoons (12 grams) vanilla bean paste
- 2⅛ cups (270 grams) confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup (85 grams) Dutch process cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (170 grams) dark chocolate morsels
- 16 walnut halves
- Garnish: finishing salt
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites and vanilla bean paste. Add confectioners’ sugar, cocoa, and salt, whisking until smooth. Fold in chocolate morsels. Using a 1½-tablespoon spring-loaded scoop, scoop dough, and place on prepared pans. Place a walnut half in center of each cookie, and top with finishing salt, if desired. Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool completely on pans.
The post Flourless Fudgy Cookies appeared first on Bake from Scratch.